2022 Terms and Conditions
- All players must have an official handicap and be a current member of a golf club.
- The series is played under The Rules of Golf as laid down by The R & A.
- Your initial payment of £55 is used to reserve your space at our national finals and regional events. If you decide to pull out of the tour, unless we manage to fill your space, you will not receive a refund.
- Players not fulfulling their schedule of events will not recieve a refund.
- Players who do not play in 4 events before the finals will not be guaranteed a space at the final venue.
- GPS and distance measuring devices are permitted for measuring distance only.
- The format of the event is full Stableford and will be played from the competition tees.
- Each event will be run as an official open competition and players scores will count towards their national handicap.
- The details of our holiday prize will be detailed before the tournament tees off in May 2022.
- All entrants will must be at least 16 years old.
- Players winning merchandise through on course competitions may not win the same item of equipment more than once. There are no limits to the number of vouchers which one player can win through on course competitions.
- If a player qualifies for our international playoffs and is unavailable to attend the golf week, there will be no prize alternative.
- Failure to show for your tee time without 48 hours notice will result in a £20 fee to cover green fees.
- Failure to show for your tee time, with no notice at all, will result in a player being removed from the tournament.
- Series Events Ltd reserve the right to change event venues if neccessary to ensure play on the dates allocated for play.
- Series Events Ltd reserve the right to alter players handicaps as they see fit for tournament purposes.
- In the event of any events being cancelled, Series Events Ltd will reschedule cancelled events to ensure the tour is completed.
- In order to preserve the integrity of The Golf in Scotland Series Events, the organisers’ reserve the right to disqualify or adjust the handicap of a player from the tournament in the event that the tournament committee determines, in its absolute discretion, that a player’s handicap is inaccurate when compared with their actual playing ability. The tournament committee will determine whether a player’s handicap is inaccurate by taking into consideration any or all of the following:
- Handicap history review;
- Previous tournament/competition results;
- Current sanctions from any other national golf tournaments or from any County or National golf administrative bodies;
- Judgement on the relevance of completed qualifying competitions within the past 36 months;
- Complaints which are in the public domain and any other handicap inconsistencies that are brought to our attention
- Players are expected to behave in a professional and sportsmanlike manner while participating in the Golf in Scotland Series Events. Actions that are in violation of this conduct include but are not restricted to: