2022 SERIES EVENT FORMAT
- Every event is run as an official open competition and will count towards your national handicap.
- Every event will be played from competition tees and full Stableford scoring will be in place.
- The field of players will be split in to sections depending upon the spectrum of the handicaps of our entrants. The field may also be split on age group to form a seniors section. This will depend on entries and all players will be informed of the sections once the event is full.
- Every player will compete in four regional events and then one of the final events at Castle Stuart, Trump Aberdeen or Cruden Bay.
- The goal will be to accumulate as many points as possible throughout your five events.
- You must state which 4 events you would like to count towards your competition at registration. These events can be changed if need be however due to limited availability at certain venues, to guarantee your spot at a particular event we will need to know at registration.
- Players can play in as many events as they wish. Although every event will count towards your national handicap, only the 4 events you nominate for scoring will be counted towards your competition score. Each additioanl event will cost between £20 and £35.
- By signing up for the Golf in Scotland Series Events, each player is committing to play in 4 events and 1 finals day.
- When you sign up for this event, we book tee times for you at our final venue - this means that if you decide to pull out of the tournament at a later stage, there is no guarentee of your entry fee being refunded. We will do what we can to fill your space however.
- Golf in Scotland reserves the right to alter the format at any time.