2021 Terms and Conditions
Each competitor must have an ACTIVE CONGU handicap issued by an SGU affiliated golf club and must remain ACTIVE from the date of entry and throughout involvement in the competition.
- The series is played under The Rules of Golf as laid down by The R & A.
- Your initial payment of £50 is used to reserve your space at our national finals and regional events. If you decide to pull out of the tour, unless we manage to fill your space, you will not receive a refund.
- Players not fulfulling their schedule of events will not recieve a refund.
- Players who do not play in 4 events before the finals will not be guaranteed a space at the final venue.
- GPS and distance measuring devices are permitted for measuring distance only.
- The format of the event is full Stableford and will be played from the competition tees.
- Each event will be run as an official open competition and players scores will count towards their national handicap.
- Series Events Ltd will provide all players with a coffee, morning roll, soup at the turn and a1 course meal after 18 holes at Castle Stuart Golf Links.
- The details of our holiday prize will be detailed before the tournament tees off in May 2020.
- All entrants will must be at least 16 years old.
- Players winning merchandise through on course competitions may not win the same item of equipment more than once. There are no limits to the number of vouchers which one player can win through on course competitions.
- If a player qualifies for our international playoffs and is unavailable to attend the golf week, there will be no prize alternative.
- Failure to show for your tee time without 48 hours notice will result in a £20 fee to cover green fees.
- Series Events Ltd reserve the right to change event venues if neccessary to ensure play on the dates allocated for play.
- In the event of any events being cancelled, Series Events Ltd will reschedule cancelled events to ensure the tour is completed.
- Players are expected to behave in a professional and sportsmanlike manner while participating in the Golf in Scotland Series Events. Actions that are in violation of this conduct include but are not restricted to: